Sunday, July 1, 2018

Im finding out that I gots lots and lots to learn about this blogging thing and doing pictures! OMG!

This little cutie next to me needed to get some sleeps...... πŸ’€πŸ’€
but after me dragging her all over a local vampire sim trying to look for a good spot to take a picture.... 
                                              see below    ↯      (and those are not flying pigs!)
She took on the task of teaching me how to take a picture with a prim back ground so I could edit my photos.
Omg! poor thing! I sure wanted to choke me...for the life of me I could not do it and when she show me a screen shot of her windows they were PINK!  and that just threw me all off. 
It was like  a different language.  πŸ˜°
We gave up after trying over and over and over and I told her to go sleeps.
She did that too as fast as she could go...

Thankyew!  Jodeeeee!,    for trying so hard to help me!
But but, I had a lot of fun with you too! ν‚ΈπŸ’ν›‡πŸ™‹πŸ˜πŸ’ž

Jodeee is wearing a outfit she made for Canada Day!
Her store is Little Diva  RIDE
You can also see little Diva at The Cove, The Play Room, Thimble and Spring Valley Care A Lot Productions,

I am wearing the famous  Pickles 
Aloha Collection Shirt and shorts.
they are so cool I'm wearing the Stitch Shirt and there is the lei,  the lizard, the icecream  and so many more..Go have a look by clicking here»»»»RIDE

Ok well that's it for now if you need a blog done just hit me ups.
Have a great 4th of July too!
Russy
Jodee is my sissy btw 😁



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...