Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I think every boy needs sisters....

 When I am all alone and feeling like no one likes me.  My Sissypoos tp me and they always make me forget about feeling sad.  They make me laugh and they never ignore me unless their heads are in  PS.   Then all I have to dew is hollar and they come and say  "Hi Russy!"
 I had gotten some new Squishy Seats from the gacha that Little Pickle has at the event at Dandelions Unite and dropped one for me Nessie and one for each my sissys...
Unicorn for the Diva πŸ˜‡ and Demonic 😈 for the Heathen...
Yup!
I have 2 very different sisters....but they the same heart!πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘­πŸ’“
My sissys are tweens at the moment....they change avatars like most people change underwears....heh heh!↖↗↘↙↺

These Squishy Seats comes with 5 poses, and they are modifiable so anyone can use them with a little adjusting. They have been designed for TD baby, and should work fine with that size without adjustments πŸ˜†
There are 10 commons and 4 rares.....wooo hoooo!







Dont forget to say hi and add me to your friends list too I love friendsπŸ‘πŸ‘€πŸ’ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...