Monday, June 25, 2018

Hi its me agains, RUSSY!

How you all today?
I'm doing great becus I gots a Job!
This below is my Sissy Traeh and she is wonderful and sweet and smarts.. 
See the Play ground that were at.....She made it!   
I was pretending I was the King and she was the Queen!!!
As yew can see she didn't muchs like the idea..... Oh wells..
Maybe we just stay brudder an sissors for now.
            I let her be king tewday!  I'm a gewd brudder..  mhmm
   Then all of a sudden she start telling me to dew things
   coz she was the King. 
   So, I took my magic drum stick wand and turned her in to a Statue...
   isnt she cutes?

Sissy and I have on the New Gwendolyn and Arthur Shorts & Tanks.

here is a ride,  so you can get yours
Cove <<<<< click here


The Play ground is at 
Lil Heathens Store   (taxi  to here!   Whispers thats my sissys store!!

My Drum Stick came from
JunkFood Store Gacha  (taxi  to here! 

I still have the Moon head Toddleedoo
and ATM I'm wearing  the bebe body  (MP link)

Well thats it for now, thanks for reading this far and I hope you come back
and that more creators will give me their things so I can show you.
Have a super wonderful outstanding great day

Cya! ♥



6 comments:

Hellooo  everyone ๐Ÿ’–  Miss me? ๐Ÿ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy Kinsey๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ›Š We been hanging out and p...