Wednesday, July 4, 2018

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY?--------------------------

"Woops!"
I forgot it was your birthday .πŸ‘€
So I ran over to Dandelion Unite and found just what I needed. πŸ™Œ
This is too good to be true and its all copy / mod so I can have as many bouncy houses and cakes I want!
This Gacha has 4 rares and 10 commons and a special given after 15 pulls.

This is at                     Taxi to the event 

Hurry before the Event ends!       πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

My friend Poe has a cool store and you can go any time,.
Just click on this link here>>>>>>>Main Store taxi

So Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu! Happy Birthday to you!πŸŽ‚
 Russy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...