Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I needed work


I went to my sissy Jodeeeeee an she gives me hammer an nails and say
make a booth and sell something.
That's what I did and it was not easy to do..  I work and work and finally get a fine looking booth made..
Then I say to my self,  "Self, What are you gonna sells?"
I got nuthing to sell!
I thought hard and long and long and hard and then it hit me.
Kisses........eberyone like kisses...an Jodee say I'm a cutie,  soooo.
Taaaa Daaaa!   Russys Kissing Booth only 5 cents one!
I didn't get not even one kiss....guess I need to not give up my blogging jobs,
or ill be poor and nakie.

Get your booth at Little Diva Gacha Garden
Your ride awaits you..

If any of you have work for me just pass it this way.
Happy 4th of July every one!
Russy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...