Thursday, June 28, 2018

She means alot to me ♥

You know how in your sl life and rl, when you have some one that makes you smiles and always there for you. They never ever not say hi and you can talk about anything and know they wont say "ewwww " and run away.
You can just sit for hours and talk or not talk but just being close to them makes you feel OKay!
Well,  That's mine Traeh!
She is my Sissy, friend, confidant and mentor all rolled up in to one sweet
 lil  Heathen. I loves her to the moon and back and will stand by her side as long as the sun rises in the east.
She puts up with me and if I need her she will come and be there.
Like in this picture I took for my blog. She is so patient.

We are wearing clothes from Slide   πŸ‘‰   ride to Main Store
You can get your Fourth of July comfy Over sized Tee and Pants for TD Baby and Bebe for only 50L each or 200L for the fatpack.  πŸ‘€

Have a great weekend and keep a watch out here for more cool
outfits to make your sl more better.
Russy

PS   Don't forget to give me a  πŸ‘ and  a share would be awesome♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...