Tuesday, June 26, 2018

I gots Work! Yipeeeeeee!!

 I shouted out that no creators would give me work and             ^
Mommy Spicy was there.                                                       Flying Shruums
She say "I give you things to blog honey!"  Woot!  Woot!
(I had no idea she had a store and made all kinds of cool things for kids.)
 Sooo, she started sending all kinds of things....whoaaa!
I'm like  Wow! "I GOTS WORK!"

 Soo,  I start rezzing the stuff downs and look what she give me and The Sissy's are Jumping all overs the shruums and of course me too and all of a sudden I'm bouncing in the air like crazy.  Come to find out the set of  shruums in front of me are a trampoline...  What funs!
 We laugh and laugh and then sit on the big Shruum and relax.
You can get your  Flying Mushroom and Sitting Mushroom at
The Cove 


Jodeeee is wearing her out fit from Little Diva that she gonna put out soon
    in the Boutique Explorer Event.          ↓cutie her is
 Jodeeee is wearing her out fit from Little Diva that she gonna put out soon
in the Boutique Explorer Event.       check out the pic below.

Thats me and Traeh below and she gots on a outfit that is gonna be in
The Play Room  Your Ride   Starting July 5th.  Its a gacha and the outfit with accessories is the RARE.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>↓


If you get a chance head over to IC and check out Momie Spicys store.

Well thats it for now folks.  😆
Keep coming back and if you give me  a 👍It would help me get more cool
outfits to show you. If you think I need to join any  groups just sign me on. 
Have fun and stay cool.
Russy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone 💖  Miss me? 😀      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy Kinsey👧🛊 We been hanging out and p...