Friday, September 4, 2020

New Clothes coming out for us boys!

 I just had to show off these to you all! I'm so happy to have this new store for us.

My first outfit was sorta made for me for when me and my Daddy and Papa go boating and I wear it all the time.  Oh! and if I fall in the water it actually dries pretty fast.😜 



This Is my HOT outfit...    "giggles"    πŸ”₯


and of course I needed my Rawrrr dragon outfit ....
(you know RAWRR in dragon means I love you!)  πŸ’˜

I'm a little spacey when I farm so this is perfect 🌟
So I just wanted to let you guys out there know about this store.  They are currently at 

                Thimble  


     So you need to look for this                              puppy

                           πŸ‘‡

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...