Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Do you collect the DFS Stuffies?


Me, Papa and Snazzy my Sheep was takin a walk and low and beholds, we see the prettiest lil turtle you has ever seen named  Timmy the turtle. We stopped and talked a whiles and found out that they all came from the same place!
 The Renaissance Festival which is Sept 25 - Oct 4 , 2020
Supporting Making Strides Against Breast Cancer with the American Cancer Society, Live Music, Entertainment, Shopping, Medieval, Joust, Jousting, ACS, Strides.

Wow! We were so impressed that Papa sat down and play a little on his  Renaissance Guitar that he also got at the Fair.

We are so happy to find a cute stuffy and a turtle that are  EXCLUSIVE  to this event and supporting the American Cancer Society.
 






So you only have a few more days to get these awesome DFS items and support the fight for cancer.

So run for it!!!  Here is your ride🤸



Oh!  and yes 🙋 I'm so proud and happy that I can represent DFS and blog their totally cool creations. 
🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸🤸

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone 💖  Miss me? 😀      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy Kinsey👧🛊 We been hanging out and p...