Friday, October 1, 2021

Who let the Rabbits out!

 I got these little rascal rabbits at the Renaissance Fair.   πŸ‡πŸ°πŸ‡πŸ°
 I was so happy to get there when I did  the Fair ends on October 3rd.
That's only a few days to be able to get these little cuties.  πŸ“…

But that's not all I got there I was able to get  STRAWBERRY PLANTERS πŸ“
I couldn't help my self and got 2  and check out my trowel, yup it's a sword!⚔
Couple of  quick whoosh whoosh and boom strawberry's in a  basket. πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“ yummy!πŸ˜‹


Ohhhh!   hehe!  I gots a couple stuffies too,  Only because they are sooooo cute and I likes my stuffies.  I actually have a  pretty big and getting  bigger  collection... Not as big as Benny's, but working on it.    πŸ»πŸ‰πŸπŸŽπŸ–πŸ•πŸ­πŸ¦πŸπŸ”πŸ„πŸ˜ΊπŸ™‰πŸ‘»πŸΈπŸΉπŸΊπŸ«πŸ’

                                                                              
  
                 
                                                                              
            
          

All this at the Renaissance Fair Now until Oct 3rd. here's your Ride

Also  Visit DFS In Word Store                                
                  DFS Facebook
                  DFS Flickr
                  DFS Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...