Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Will you be my Valentine?

 

I got all this super cool stuff from DFS Main Store.  So, I have all I need for my eleventy million  that I loves in SecondLife here.

Valentines Day is one that we take a moment to let them know how much we care. ๐Ÿ’— Like, we should do that all the time but but the world moves so fast and we just sometimes forget how nice to say it feels.

This is a in store DFS -  Valentines Day Goodies Gacha with cookies and pops and snuggly plushies and photo bear too.  Also, is this  ULTRARARE Valentine's Day Lunch Pail....see it❕ I might have to keep that.  hehe ๐Ÿ˜


Also in the DFS Store is this

Beautiful DFS - Vday Field 2021 

                    Falling Rose  ⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉⇉

This is very pretty, and limited ๐Ÿ˜ฎ


Flying heart to DFS MAIN STORE ๐Ÿ’–

I hope you all have a beautiful Valentines Day and a wonderful year of peace and love ahead.
Happy DFSing with Big Hugs and tons and tons of candy๐Ÿ˜
Russy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone ๐Ÿ’–  Miss me? ๐Ÿ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy Kinsey๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ›Š We been hanging out and p...