Friday, November 27, 2020

Shhh don't tell my Daddy or Papa but..................


 We got the new DFS Turkeys after my other turkeys went missing and I decided that these turkeys were my friends.. so I hides them out at the beach. These are special Turkeys you know! Only here for a while.

  See behind me, I made corned beef on the                                     DFS Butcher Table - Rustic ( instead of turkey)πŸ˜€ 

πŸ‘ˆπŸ‘ˆ

 You know what!  No one said one word.  So I got away with   switching the corned beef for the turkey...and my friends are happy   and safe in there new boat house at the beach.

I'm making more corned beef too for Christmas and I gonna do the switch-a-roo then too!

You want my recipe so you can do a switch-a roo too?

First you have to make the DFS Corned Beef and you use he  DFS Butcher table to do it.  

In your DFS Hud you put 1. DFS Beef Carcass,  2. DFS Salt Mill,  3. DFS Sugar,  4. DFS Herb, 5, DFS Water Bucket   πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰πŸ‘‰

You has to wait 5 days for the corned beef to be ready so start soon.
So now you make the DFS Corned Beef and Cabbage Platter on your DFS stove . Slot Item:  1. DFS  Corned Beef
                                           2. DFS  Carrot  Basket
                                           3. DFS  Cabbage Basket
                                           4. DFS  Potato Basket
                                           5. DFS Onion Basket
                                           6. DFS Herb
                                           7. DFS Beer Keg 2020
                                           8. DFS Beer Keg 2020
                                           9. DFS Butter

It made 4 uses... so I added some DFS Dinner Rolls and  made the  DFS Corned Beef and Cabbage Plate.  WooooHooooo!

Here is where you need to go.  DFS Main Store

This is what you need to get:



Like it says  these cool Turkeys are Available for a limited time ONLY!
Learn more πŸ‘‡




I'm having so much fun DFSing and I hope you are enjoying it too.
Happy Farming and hugs all around,  Russy Meadows

PS "Don.t for get to hide your Turkeys!"








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone πŸ’–  Miss me? πŸ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy KinseyπŸ‘§πŸ›Š We been hanging out and p...