Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Let me introduce my self to you.




I'm Russy!



I'm a sweet, strong willed, slightly stubborn, happy go lucky lil 2 year old boy.

I wear the Toddleedoo Baby (v3.9.1) Body

I'm a ToddleeDooDude

My Head is TD Bento Mesh Head Moon

I like having nice things and it sorta looks like not a lot 
of the creators make things for boys.  ✊๐Ÿ˜‘
I hope that all you creators see this and know that 
Promise to Blog your outfit like crazy.  Yea! I just joined tons of kid groups in FB, So many in fact FB stopped me until the 24th! Howz that?
Invite me if you have a favorite kid group pwease!

make me somthing!  ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ž✋๐Ÿ‘€✌☺

I  have on

Creepy Socks TD Baby /Kid BONES - RARE by Breaux Jr
Take it Easy Outfit with HUD by Bowillow 
Group Gift *ARGRACE* SHIZUKI male resize and hud

Tanks everyone for checking out my Brand New Bloggy and keep a watch out guys,  coz I will show you all I can finds that is for us 
coz in this Blog
Boys Rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hellooo  everyone ๐Ÿ’–  Miss me? ๐Ÿ˜€      I missed you tons and tons and megatons  This is me and my cuzzy Kinsey๐Ÿ‘ง๐Ÿ›Š We been hanging out and p...